9.21.2017

Cool Shit!: I Come In Peace AKA Dark Angel Video Store Standee/Display

While I work on a handful of reviews for films right now as I try to play catch up, I thought I'd share something I recently scored a few weeks ago by sheer chance. During one of my many browsing sessions on eBay, I somehow stumbled upon this thing of beauty and I knew that I just could not pass it up. I'm not even going to tell you what I paid for it, because it was not cheap, but not outrageous either. It also came from Canada, so it took a while to eventually get to me, since I'm literally in the southern most point in the United States. But it was worth the wait and worth the money. I had my amazing wife hold it up to better gauge it's size. The "I Come In Peace" video is also a separate piece that protrudes from the rest of it, making it an actual physical cassette box that the Dark Angel himself is holding.

Interestingly enough, I literally have nowhere to even display this. Not yet anyway. It currently stays folded in it's original shipping box until I get my mancave......one day.

1 comment:

  1. Dude, you have no idea how jealous I am right now. I'm not even that big a fan of the movie.

    ReplyDelete