4.04.2017

The Secret History of Spider-Man Movies

Boy, it seems I keep coming across more and more information and fantastic articles regarding early Spider-Man movie efforts that never got off the ground. Here's a fantastic article by Charlie Jane Anders I recently came across detailing all of these failed attempts, with a lot of in-depth information and research, most of which I was completely unaware of. As originally published on the website io9.com back in 2011, Anders does an excellent job at sticking to the important information and the facts, while not veering off into personal opinions on the matter, something I know I would have been guilty of had I done it. Anyway, follow the link below for an excellent read on all things related to the decades long battle to try to get this Marvel character to the big screen. You'll also find links to the finished scripts to these abandoned films. Enjoy!

http://io9.gizmodo.com/5843007/the-secret-history-of-spider-man-movies


No comments:

Post a Comment