1.02.2016

Quick Shot Film Review: Knock, Knock


2015
Directed by: Eli Roth
Category: Horror/Thriller

Eli Roth's Knock, Knock has got to be one of the stupidest, most infuriating films I've ever seen. Seriously, what a piece of s**t! Nearly every single aspect of this film is terrible; casting, acting, directing, WRITING!!, I will admit that I had fun watching this only because I watched it with my friends and we screamed and yelled at the stupidity the entire time. That was fun. But this film sucks. If you want to be annoyed in an entertaining way, rent it at Redbox for $1.25. But don't you dare spend any more money than that on this turd. 

I can't even bother to write a full length and proper review because of how awful this was. And I rarely ever lose it on a film like this, but holy fuck what a completely missed opportunity. It's just fucking terrible, and It's official, I've completely given up on Eli Roth.


No comments:

Post a Comment