9.18.2012

Television Test Pattern Messenger Bag by craftieROBOT


As well as squeezing in reviews from time to time and working a full time job, I also dabble in art and photography as well as run an online site where I make and sell handmade items with a Geek flair. Messenger bags, web belts, wrist cuffs, you name it.

All of the items in my shop are made, packaged and shipped by me personally. Being a nerd myself, you can see that every design has a Geek vibe to it, whether it's related to pop culture, films, music and everything in between. These are items that I could never find when looking for a cool book bag or cuff or web belt, so I decided to just make them myself. I also love to do custom work, so if there is an image you'd like printed onto a bag or belt buckle, please feel free to contact me at jasonisageek@yahoo.com for any questions or requests.

From time to time I will spotlight an item I feel would be of interest to the Geek community and hopefully drum up a few more sales, as they have been seriously lagging these past few months. Anyway! Take a gander and hope you like what you see!

Television Test Pattern Medium Messenger Bag - $23

Color: Gray

• 100% cotton canvas
• Heavy enzyme washed
• Cotton webbing straps
• Front flap with antique brass turn buckles
• Inside hanging zippered pocket
• 12inch x 16inch x 3 1/2inch

Click the link to view shipping details as well as any other important information.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/96921849/television-test-pattern-gray-messenger

You can check out my full line of Geekery at:
craftieROBOT.

No comments:

Post a Comment