12.12.2011

G.I. Joe: Retaliation trailer is up!


You know, the first one was a silly, fun, over CGI'd campfest. I watched it once, but I'll probably never watch it again. Too much of a playful tone for my taste. But this, this looks more like a pretty straightforward and hard edged action flick with some pretty badass action sequences without any crappy quick edit cuts or shaky cam. The addition of Dwayne Johnson and Bruce Willis is genius in my book and can only give the film some serious cred it most definitely needed. This looks more like the kinda live action G.I. Joe film I was hoping for the first time out. Thoughts?

4 comments:

  1. That is indeed an impressive trailer...hope it lives up to it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope so too! It looks pretty badass though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a lot of fun, might check it out when it comes to theaters.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked the original more than most, but it's still heavily flawed. This one looks like a blast. The Bruce moment is killer. I really don't hope they killed off ALL the Joes though. Dennis Quaid was one of the best parts of the original.

    --Mitch, The Video Vacuum

    ReplyDelete