11.18.2011

Expendables 2 Poster hits the net!



Hell yea. I do like it more than the poster for the first film, but I hope this isn't the final poster art because EX2 just doesn't work. Seriously? You're going to abbreviate a badass and killer name like The Expendables?
But it does look more 80's than the first one did, so that's something. 
In any case, the geek in me is just excited to see this awesome cast in one movie. I just hope it lives up to my expectations. Can't wait to check it out in August. Simon West don't screw it up!

1 comment:

  1. pretty ok, for a teaser poster...im sure theyll make those single character ons again, and a way cooler artwork for the final product...to me the first was dissapointing, I just hope the story is a bit better this time, the whole south-american island crap was just a very bad story..

    ReplyDelete