9.29.2011

Hands of Steel VHS Cover

Image courtesy of robotGEEKSCultCinema.blogspot.com

1986 Lightning Video release of director Sergio Martino's Italian Trash Cinema epic. 
I seriously love this film. To me, it represents the best of the
 Italian Trash Cinema craze of the 1980's. 
I reviewed this way back in August, so for a recap you can check it out here.
As I said before, it's the best 
low budget-futuristic-cyborg in a post apocalyptic land-arm wrestling-Italian Trash Cinema 
of it's kind. Gotta love it!

4 comments:

  1. Great cover! Our mutual friend Explosive Action gave us a copy a few months ago. We will hopefully get to it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, I can't wait to hear your thoughts on it. This movie rules! The entire midsection with the whole arm wrestling thing still baffles me. lol. But I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. never saw that movie before going up i used to watch those movies starting to watch those movies again

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should check it out if you ever get a chance zeek007. It's definitely one of the better Italian ripoffs to come out of the 80's during the Trash/Exploitation boom. Great stuff!

    ReplyDelete