8.23.2011

Hellraiser: Revelations trailer - truly and utterly horrible

Wow.
I mean, just.............................wow.
What. A. Piece. Of. Shit.
I can't even begin to say what is wrong with this lame attempt at a Hellraiser film.
The horrible direction?
The bad acting?
The video camera bullshit ? (obviously used as a cop out so that they didn't have to put any effort or skill in actually filming anything)
The absence of Doug Bradley as Pinhead!!??
Who the hell is this guy? He looks ridiculous!



UPDATE!!
So apparently the legend himself Clive Barker was just as appalled as the rest of us with this poor excuse for a Hellraiser film that he took to twitter to voice his opinion. Here it is:

Hello,my friends. I want to put on record that the flic out there using the word Hellraiser IS NO FUCKIN' CHILD OF MINE!
I have NOTHING to do with the fuckin' thing. If they claim its from the mind of Clive Barker,it's a lie. It's not even from my butt-hole.

3 comments:

  1. Will definitely avoid this like the plague! No Doug Bradley, no sale.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear ya dude. Honestly, I never saw any of them after part 3. Part 1 had a great foundation, part 2 ruled, and part 3 had it's moments and I liked the director. But the whole cenobite shooting cd's was pretty silly. All the other ones just looked like crap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have seen all the Hellraisers except this one. Hellraiser: Hellworld with Lance Henriksen had it's moments.

    ReplyDelete